“Marina Abramovic and Ulay started an intense love story in the 70s, performing art out of the van they lived in. When they felt the relationship had run its course, they decided to walk the Great Wall of China, each from one end, meeting for one last big hug in the middle and never seeing each other again. at her 2010 MoMa retrospective Marina performed ‘The Artist Is Present’ as part of the show, a minute of silence with each stranger who sat in front of her. Ulay arrived without her knowing it and this is what happened.”
Completely okay…I promise!
Please send those nude GPOYs here! (Yes, it’s my “faves” blog, and perfect place because that’s where they should go.) :-)
1. Elvis is dead.
2. Jesus was not White.
3. Rap music is here to stay
4. Kissing your pet is not cute or clean.
5. Skinny does not equal sexy.
6. Thomas Jefferson had black children.
7. A 5 year child is too big for a stroller.
8. N’ SYNC will never hold a candle to the Jackson 5
9. An occasional BUTT whooping helps a child stay in line.
10. Having your children curse you out in public is not normal.
I imagine two scenarios in owning this clock:
1) It singing Be Our Guest every time someone visits.
2) Every morning I’d hear this “GIRL YOU LATE. IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU’RE WEARING TODAY? I MEAN YOU’RE ALREADY LATE SO I’D GO CHANGE AT THIS POINT.”
SASSY GAY GRANDFATHER CLOCK
I kinda want one. Lol!
Every time I see this picture I hear Molly Weasley. “Where HAVE you been!? Beds empty! No note! Car gone!”
Want it!!!… Wait… it has a Mirror on his forearm like it was a hand watch?
[everybody knows that everybody dies] (*click here for highrez)
can we talk about river for a sec? she’s my favourite in the Manhattan episode
LOVE her interactions with, uh, everyone.
hmm might make this into print later…but who’d want something so depressing eh